Monday 21 January 2013

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BLOG

WELCOME

If you are new to this Blog, most of the "essays " are in the 2011 - to winter of 2012.

They deal with the conflict between forestry and Environmental non-government groups that now call themselves Civil Societies. ( I am on the side of forestry) Caribou is a recurring topic within the essays. "ECO Echo" is the first Post  and covers the Caribou "problem" .
"Biodiversity " shows up in a few Posts
 I also reprint some historical forestry operations and opinions. "The Romance of Paper " is a popular Post.
I followed the recovery of some "Winter burn" trees .
I do a series of  Posts featuring the Nipigon River, its history  and Dam Constructions.

Then I got a new camera.

 Spring and Summer of 2012 is full of Butterflies, Moths, Wildflowers and Sedges and a few wild animals show up, crowned by the late arrival of the Lynx. I was planning an index of my Posts but the Lynx distracted me.

So, please, enjoy the reading or just look at the "Boreal Flora and Fauna".

No comments:

Post a Comment