Friday 19 October 2012

THE NEW DICTATORS

A new book just out written by Elizabeth Nickson titled "Eco - Fascists"

'How Radical Conservationists are Destroying our Natural Heritage"

Published by Broadside Books  an Imprint of Harper-Collins Publishers

ISBN: 978-0-06-208003-5

As part of her investigations she tracks a lot of "results" of the loss of WATER RIGHTS in the U.S. western states.
Remember PEW and their FOREST OF BLUE?  maybe we can be prepared if we read this book by Elizabeth and recognize the symptoms before our rights are stripped from us.

I got my copy from Amazon Books.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I was surprised to find this. I am Albert's youngest daughter, Karen.
    Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I was surprised to find this. I am Albert's youngest daughter, Karen.
    Thanks for publishing it.

    ReplyDelete