Tuesday 25 December 2012

THE LYNX WHO KEPT MISSING

I could have called this the Missing Lynx?

It started out like any other Christmas morning and then the Lynx showed up.

He finds my truck a perfect ambush site.

Big foot(s).

Changing places.

It moved to the other side of the house. (Cleaner window, too)

Getting a little creepier.
Two horns stopped by.
Was he in for a surprise!
The Lynx went sailing by me at the window
 reaching out for a red squirrel on the fly.
The deer nearly took the Blue Spruce down on its way to the garden.

This is one disgusted Lynx.

I was just happy the camera worked.

Got a good tail end.

New vigil. (New window)

At minus 8 F. degrees it kept its eyes slitted.

About this time the squirrel became a tease.

Even though I knew it was going to happen,
 my camera was not quick enough to catch it mid-leap.
I just got the back of it when it landed.

He doesn't believe he missed it.

Well, doing what 'cats' do.

Ditto

Feeling better, almost.

Still one itch.

That should do it.

Settled down to wait, again.
December 25, 2012
Lynx photo story
from my house.
Needless to say my turkey was late getting into the oven.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas
BJB

No comments:

Post a Comment