Friday 6 January 2012

Clouds in passing

Cloud watching.


Normal clouds at the end of day.



Clouds make a nice background to break up the blue day sky.




White Apple blossoms, Tiger Swallowtail, blue sky and white clouds.




Storm passing.


The following series of photographs I call
"Shakespearean Sky" .
 Much ado about nothing, as it passed over without rain or hail.


































Rolling under-belly of heaven.




Another day, another sky full of clouds.




Not often do we see these rows of clouds, when we have a camera.
As an artist I find clouds fascinating.
And after heroic battles with my paints I settle for a blue sky.
Some day...

1 comment:

  1. Nice project. I like the way that you have almost managed to keep the same trees in every picture.

    ReplyDelete